How To Report Scores
U08-U12 EYSA Recreational Coaches and U11-U12 SnoValley Recreational Coaches:
To view schedules and report scores, go to: www.eysareferees.org.
If you have a U11 or U12 team, you can see your standings as well. Here's how to get started:
- If you used the EYSA Referees site last year to report scores, you are already registered for this year. You may log on and see your team(s) and schedule(s).
- Otherwise, you need to register with EYSA Referees as a "coach" - www.eysareferees.org/register.
- Wait for a Welcome email to come back to you. We will process these as quickly as we can but it may take 24 hours.
- Click on the hyperlink in the Welcome email to create a password and complete the registration.
- Now you can click on "Coach" in the left column and see your team(s).
- Click on "Matches" under "Coach" to see your schedule.
- To see the details of a match or enter the score of a match click on the "Match" number next to the match
A quick side note: All the U11 and U12 games are not posted on the website yet. There are still field assignment issues being worked out.
If you log on and find you don't have a team, reply to this mail and tell me which team you should be associated with - Club, Gender, Level and Team name. I've done my best getting the pairing between coach and team correct, but it never fails that I miss someone. Also you may have a second person register with the EYSAReferees and be associated with your team. So if you have a team manager who is going to enter scores, have them register and provide me with their team information.
Reporting Your Scores
Each week your soccer association wants both teams to report the score of your game on the EYSA Referees.org website. In addition, the associations would like you rate the referee at your game on a scale of 1 to 10. 10 meaning the referee was on time; was professional; communicated well with the players, coaches and parents; knew the rules; was consistent with their calls; and controlled the match. (If the game was played in SnoValley, there will be no place to rate the referee's performance since the referees for those games are not assigned through EYSAReferees. They are assigned through SnoValley's website.)
To Report a Score:
- Log onto www.eysareferees.org/logon
- In the left column, select "Coach"
- Under "Coach", select "Matches"
- Click the match number in the "Match" column for this week's game
- Enter the scores
- Set the referee rating using the drop-down box under "Performance"
- Click "Update"
- If you would like to leave detailed feedback on the referee, now click the "Evaluate" link.
Anyone (including people who have not registered - i.e. parents of players) can see the standings of the U11 and U12 teams by going to www.eysareferees.org/standings and finding their division: